Sunday, April 15, 2012

tera gold you know. "For more than 10 seconds then Marbury did not speak - PUU

129779512638593750_40 <a href="http://www.power-leveling.co.uk/tera/">tera power leveling</a>Marbury: Garnett unsuitable for CBA he can't in China for 6 months Chengdu business daily reporter He Pengnan from Beijing in just this past week, China Sports most popular character, is undoubtedly the historic win the CBA champion Beijing team led by Marbury. This notorious in the past in the NBA's "bad boy", for students in China, has become the hero of the fans. Marbury's own words, he got the heartStatic. In Marbury's yesterday in Beijing, Chengdu commercial daily reporter on ' face to face interviews. Living in its "Eastern Court" Marbury bits set itself two years living in China, like story-Vivian speaking to reporters. 79,498 about life in China "only in China, I can feel the meaning of my existence" MabeStay in luxury apartments are located in the East side of Wangfujing, is the most prosperous area in Beijing. Into the Hall started, need to go through a three-tier inventory, to get to the floor '. Sharp eye for security under the reporters nervously room rang the door bell. After a few seconds, the door opened, first thing, is the head of Marbury the light miso, and laughed dewA mouthful of white teeth. "Hey, man, come! "Open the door, Marbury turned and went to the living room, he also had an interview over at this time, so journalists his party's standing in the vestibule. Marbury ass sitting on the sofa, suddenly we stood, waved his hand and pointed to the couch opposite, "man, standing tired, sat. "After 20 minutes, sitIn front of reporters ' seem a bit tired, "so tired these days, and all kinds of celebrations, media access to sth Exaggeration to say, an interview with of this three-day, more than my whole career before. "From the beginning, so reporters have to" temptation, "he," I come from Chengdu in Sichuan province, do you know Panda? Our specialities, there are hot pot! "MabulilaiInterest, he pointed to the Panda doll on the sofa, "Panda, Kung Fu Panda, Hey Hey sth" says, he put on a Kung Fu style. Marbury said: "Chengdu, I know, it can be very beautiful, I'm sure I will soon go, I want to adopt a Panda. "But, at least now, Marbury's favorite cities in China, Beijing, he has into theLife here. "Last week I take the subway. Subway is too crowded sometimes I'll wait for the next class, no air conditioning at times, then I'll wait for the next class. "It is worth mentioning that, in China, this time in more than two years, when Marbury just in Beijing, showed that" people first "approach. Why in Taiyuan and Foshan, not into local life like now? When it comes to this, MaPuri packed up a smile on his face, "needs to adapt, you know. "For more than 10 seconds then Marbury did not speak, caressing his own forehead, and seems to be thinking about something. "I have to say, I still love fans in Shanxi province, in the semi-final despite the unhappy experience of, but I still love them. I told myself, only the ball in Shanxi, ChinaFans, I can really feel the meaning of my existence. "NBA" I didn't get the title, because I'm not Kobe's team-mate "in the final fifth final whistle rang at that moment, ' cry into the air, surrounded by media, he murmured," thanks for my past mistakes be forgiven, and the Beijing team trophy is a miracle. "On theAt this point, Marbury admitted their "fault", it refers to the past in the NBA all along. "I'm in the NBA has gone through many ups and downs, winning the game night, reminds me of a difficult and painful moments of the past. Results of the various experiences of the past as I had in mind. Very exciting, I can become stronger. "In the United States in the eyes of the media, along withMarbury is often such as "selfish" and "jieao" sort of adjectives. For the evaluation, ' I do not agree "that for me personally tera gold, is very unfair assessment, the sport of basketball is five people, which has been known since when I started playing. "He feels he has no intentions in the success of the NBA, is because the ill-fated:"They always said I didn't get the Championship, but then, what is the way out, because I'm not Kobe's team-mate, those who play with me is like gumi��feike, make��hengdelisen player, I believe that you may have never heard their names. "Marbury is widespread bad, is that he and Garnett to compete for the team leader positionEventually running do sth. in a fit of pique, lead to future unlimited forests of Wolf team in the years of low tide. For this matter, ' somewhat helpless, "is not a resident of Minnesota and diverse region. I was only about 99 years old, I am the local diversity of residents from New York to Minnesota, is a challenge in itself. I don't want to stay in it for seven years, this has nothing to do with basketball. "In fact, he United States hate and anger in the media for a long time, even playing in China are on their own without his United States media," I know that if I play in China's message to the United States after the, whether I'm right or wrong, is said to be wrong. But in fact, what they do not know, how can you determine is wrong? But the United States media isIn this way, they were not based on specific reports, but reports package into selling ' story ', and the ' stories ' have continued to increase sales of media. "': When the Chinese team coach? Do you think I do? Chengdu business daily: away from the Beijing team trophy for 3 days, can you talk about do you feel now? Marbury: win the gameSleep is the best ever, than I used to make all results are great! You can't imagine or envision a city's fans and media to your love. From the moment made the Championship, we win to the team's identity. Before the United States it was said, "you can't win", but win the game will test the team, individuals can win, you can win, Jordan can win, Bryant winBut winning the game is the team. Chengdu business daily: the just-concluded season, in our opinion, you and your team have worked wonders. Could you please sum up this season? For you and your team, what is the most difficult moment of time? Marbury: I think I did well this year. On my part, when I came to Beijing, he will have been actively preparing, this is the most important thing, My difficulty is how to blend in with the team as a whole. In fact, I think the most difficult period should be the next year, next year there will be 13 teams will want to beat us, so the game is more interesting. Chengdu business daily: a clich�� of the problem, your performance should be well deserved CBA regular and both the grand final MVP tera gold, but because of the provisions of the China Basketball Association, ironWill not. Do you have a complaint about this? From the heart. Marbury: nothing. In fact, I'm satisfied with this, this is great. Because this effort China is an opportunity for players of the game, and I was a foreigner, I was a guest. But it was the Chinese Basketball League, I think this will promote the development of young players.Chengdu business daily: do you think that apart from you, Beijing's most eligible MVP which player? Marbury: I think Li Xuelin deserves this honor, he is a leader of the players. And he can play full 48 minutes per game, you who see so powerful players? Chengdu business daily: you will return home on leave, then do you will come back to China? Next year's CBA�� Marbury: of course, these things I have said for a long time, I can at least hit 3 season. As long as Beijing wants me, I'll come back. Also, I am willing to continue to accept the challenge. Chengdu business daily: If you finally decommissioned in China, it's going to work what would you choose? Marbury: when the Chinese team coach? Do you think I do? Of course, it is a very far awayNear target. I think the most unbelievably, are guiding China's youth team in the summer. Chengdu business daily: these days there are United States media, Garnett had the opportunity to play CBA, and most likely joined the team in Beijing, what do you think about this? Do you look forward to once again, and he composed invincible combination? Marbury: of course! I know that Garnett had the opportunity to CBA, but I do not knowHow he will come, will join which team. But there is a say a sentence, although on the personal abilities, Garnett to CBA is a very easy thing, but I don't think he can adapt to life in China, he is not able to live alone in a strange environment of the players, I estimated he was in China for only 6 months. Chengdu business daily: yesterday there United States media reportedRoad, you housing in Los Angeles court for public auction because you will of this House to pledge collateral to the Bank, but failed to pay off the debt. Do you know this? Marbury: Yes, I know. But not because of my debts, but because after the financial crisis of the time, I own the House got rid of. United States media praiseBig problem. Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment