Thursday, April 12, 2012

tera gold can you jump of the CCB - VWX

129779443509062500_26Steven Ma tera gold, Jia Xin Zhong five couples made of yangcheng evening news reporter Zheng Weizhi farewell speech when the Mong Kok is the father of the popular, Steven Ma (micro-blogging) has formally and 18 guests and the relationship between the end of wireless, leave the nest 4 months in advance. A few days ago, the yangcheng evening news reporter Steven Ma interview, about away from the nest and development. Turning to leave the nest after, Steven Ma frankly not notFrustrations, TVB was more grateful, more emphasis on TVB as their first choice for future cooperation. Now try comedy "is not prepared to show modified, occasionally try to have a new" when Wang father prior to the launch of, wireless Ma Jun Wei to leave the nest "axe", deletion of the lens in the announcement, but the trend of the play after the fire, was produced by Steven Ma TVBFinally a satisfactory report card.  Yangcheng evening news: Mei Xiaoqing means you leave the nest, wireless advance to the father when Wang season broadcast?  Steven Ma: I have not wanted to broadcast so soon, but I'm not worried about the program, because a lot of my episodes aired at Christmas, lunar new year and even during the World Cup, rating results are quite ideal. Yangcheng evening news:Why video you shot few? Steven Ma: since that time I have been filming in the Mainland, wireless had asked me to come back, but I can't schedule. Wireless can be seen on the poster is very importance to me.  Small qingjie design role stand out for me, so I don't care about some dispute in the early. Yangcheng evening news: has decided to leave, when shooting will sleepMixed feelings?  Steven Ma: found it was a relief, a part of this is my goodbye TVB dramas, so special efforts to play well every game, more appreciative of everyone around you, because the next time you don't know when to wait to work together again. Yangcheng evening news: you play "developed" is very popular, more attempts after comedy role?Steven Ma: play more my clearance tera power leveling, are steady role, this time playing happy "developed" response is very good. After the broadcast the first episode I Street drinking tea, playing, many people just call me "developed".  However, I'm not going to play this type of role, occasionally try to fresh feeling to the audience. Yangcheng evening news: you tell Jia Xin Zhong (microblogging) isFifth show couple, could you say something about her? Steven Ma: Jia Xin Zhong, first play the happy is to cooperate with me, just like my sister, I grew up watching her step, acting is a little bit of progress. Now she's acting more and more open, let her play ugly 'd, not like actress conceals, scruples. When Wang dad she's playing"His sister", did not need to play so ugly, that she had added a lot of elements to demonize their own, for example unkempt, remove shoes and so on, I admire her attitude. Leave no resentment of "Studio is established, fighting for freedom," Steven Ma left TVB and is the cause of wireless agent sector could not be run-in. On this issue again, Steven Ma do not want too muchBlame, says wireless is preferred for their cooperation.  Yangcheng evening news: Wireless for 18 years, why is determined to leave? Steven Ma: I left TVB for several reasons: first, in TVB for so many years, had some weakness, fears continue may be going backwards; the second, I told the broker sector run-in is not very well, and in manyRead it, without consensus. And Hsu Hsiao-Ming (micro-blogging) invited me to shoot in the Mainland of the CCB, because at that time constraints on the system, I can't answer the show, inside is disappointing.  So I decided to leave, broke a gamble.  Yangcheng evening news: you don't know Mainland crew operation, making such a decision is too impulsive? Steven Ma: breakDetermination is greater than the fear of the swing. I would like to thank TVB's understanding, is very grateful to Zeng Lizhen, Wa Yun, Chen huiguang, and Mr Li Baoan, they made some concessions in the contract provisions, so that I can take of the CCB, also make me prematurely Broker contract. This was the company's time to make an exception. TVB is like my old school, I read here for 18 years, and many students haveGo study elsewhere, I also want to go to the Mainland to study.  Mainland series standards are very high right now, if we can learn more things, you can return my alma mater.  Yangcheng evening news: wireless as a concession, you are taken to the Mainland of the CCB, why do we have to cancel in advance? Steven Ma: actually, can you jump of the CCB, I won't tellTVB to renew their contracts. Because I really difficult run-in with broker Department.  My feelings back to TVB in 10, 20, 30 years is going to change tera gold, I may in the future, and TVB to other forms of cooperation.  Yangcheng evening news: will the next to check a broker? Steven Ma: checked brokers are not considered for the time being, will cooperate with different companies, but never checked to deathA broker contract.  Is possible to build a small Studio, of course, if you have a good broker companies appeared, I also signed up do not reject. As the Centre of gravity of the Mainland "North is comfortable to make movies, but some not used" Although North to test the waters of the CCB has not yet been broadcast, but Steven Ma core North to the gold rush, seeking songs for television three-wire has a greater degree of development.Yangcheng evening news: filming in the Mainland can adapt to it? Steven Ma: no problems during running, before I worked in Dongguan, also has a lot of friends in Guangzhou and Beijing, Putonghua is also good, no problems in the communication.  The CCB took 4 months, I became good friends with crew of people. Yangcheng evening news: filming in the Mainland are different from TVB?Steven Ma: somewhat different at the time, when filming in the Mainland a group a day, in TVB for a day to two groups.  Since TVB model 18 years I have adapted, the mainland very well but some are not used, so the evening went to play badminton.  Yangcheng evening news: a number of Mainland crew invites you to make movies for much money, you play what? Steven Ma: firstWell-not for me to see the script, is there a challenge. Price, of course, have to take into account, but I think the point is the price is not reasonable, not sky-high.  So far, for the price, I feel very satisfied.  Yangcheng evening news: do you have a special drama roles or would like to try? Steven Ma: I play a lot of costume drama, here to play more star fashion show, ethics, particularlyRole of physical disabilities.  There are a lot of people with disabilities, but they live very optimistic, the story is very moving, I'd like to challenge this kind of role.  Yangcheng evening news: I heard you self directing and acting? Steven Ma: has several investment companies that are interested in my writing, I am still learning now, because I am not a writer born and need some professional Screenwriting teacher assisting I。  The Director, I make movies for so many years, often steal divisions learning seat, shot and cut.  Yangcheng evening news: the next development will centre on the Mainland? Steven Ma: I think will have more than half a year's time in the Mainland, Hong Kong will take into account. In addition, will also do some things on the music, although not a full-time singer, singing but I didn't give upToo. There are a few movies I found on the Mainland, but I do not know can not adapt, so also is dominated by TV series. (It was end of the onion) Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment